We are committed to employing and retaining talented, motivated professionals. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for architecture and design. Those that are looking to be a part of a team where your talents and contributions will be valued and recognized.
Be a part of the collective team of intelligent, disciplined and driven individuals with ample amounts of talent and creativity. We work to foster an environment among employees that helps provide professional growth and development within the industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in supporting our employees. We offer a competitive salary, available 401K plan, vacation, paid time-off, free on-site exercise facilities, perimeter office location with MARTA access, additional benefits, and work-life balance.
Join Our Team Today!
Staff Architect Opening
We have two opening for full-time Staff Architects to join our firm. In this role, you will be working on a wide variety of project types, scales, and complexities, and adhere to project timelines. In addition, and depending on level of experience, candidate may be accountable for other areas of a project:
- Project planning and scope.
- Schematic and preliminary design.
- Contract administration to include shop drawing/submittal review and RFI responses.
- Effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in an architectural firm
- LEED certification or Green Globes a plus
Candidates must be proficient in the following programs:
- Revit (including custom family creation and editing)
- AutoCAD Architecture
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office SuiteDesired
Experience and Traits:
- A solid understanding of the design and construction process
- Be able to develop and maintain client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A ‘can do’ work attitude on all tasks from the mundane to the extraordinary⦁ Self-motivated and pro-active
- Exceptional communication skills: Verbal & Written
- Works well independently and as a part of the team
- Have an interest in growing with the firm and being an essential part of a successful organization
Occasional travel may be required for this position. No Calls or Walk-ins.
Please include the following information, cover letter (with salary history/expectations), resume, links to portfolio and references in your email.