We are committed to employing and retaining talented, motivated professionals. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for architecture and design. Those that are looking to be a part of a team where your talents and contributions will be valued and recognized.
Be a part of the collective, a team of intelligent, disciplined, and driven individuals with ample amounts of talent and creativity. We work to foster an environment among employees that helps provide professional growth and development within the industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes in supporting our employees. We offer a competitive salary, paid time-off, free on-site exercise facilities, perimeter office location with MARTA access, additional benefits, and work-life balance.
We have two opening for full-time Staff Architects to join our firm. In this role, you will be working on a wide variety of project types, scales, and complexity in addition to being accountable for all phases of architectural work including planning, designing, and overseeing construction. To be successful at this position, you must be able to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects as well maintain budgets and adhere to project timelines. We are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in an architectural firm
- LEED certificaten a plus
Candidates must be proficient
in the following programs:
- Revit (including custom family creation and editing)
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
Desired Experience and Traits
- A solid understanding of the design and construction process
- Be able to develop and maintain client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A ‘can do’ work attitude on all tasks from the mundane to the extraordinary
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Exceptional communication skills: Verbal & Written
- Works well independently and as a part of the team